Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tonight's Homework


Parents, 

A few things regarding your child's reading homework:

1. Please remember that whenever I assign a story to read for homework, this can be used as their 20 minutes of nightly reading. I have communicated this  several times with students, but I just wanted to make sure I clearly communicated this to you as well.

2. Remember that students will only be tested on the vocabulary words with STARS on them. That is a total of 11 words. Our test is Friday!

3. I have attached a picture of a completed example of the graphic organizer students brought home tonight. We completed this in class together. Please understand that the one your child completes tonight does NOT have to be that detailed! 


Have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment